Our services – IT outsourcing
We provide IT outsourcing services, offering our expertise for specifics projects, along with managed services for all of your day-to-day operations and cloud-based solutions for your every needs. .
Migrating to the cloud?
You already realized there are many benefits to moving to the cloud including an increased flexibility to meet the fluctuating needs of your business, the switch to a capital-expenditure free model providing substantial cost savings and gaining a competitive edge by always benefiting from the latest innovations.
Nevertheless, it remains one of the most disruptive changes we have seen in IT infrastructure in recent years, and you know it is a transition well worth preparing for.
As your IT partner we can help your organization:
- Catalog and assess your applications to identify those which can or should be migrated to the cloud. The cloud is not an “either/or” proposition. It is certainly possible, and indeed in many cases desirable, to leave some applications running in a local, traditional datacenter while others are migrated to the cloud
- Understand and select the most appropriate platform for each situation. There are multiple potential destinations for any application, and IT cloud deployments may be a mixture of them :
↳ Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
↳ Platform as a Service (PaaS)
↳ Software as a Service (SaaS)
↳ Hybrid cloud
↳ Private cloud
- Establish a custom cloud migration plan and implement it in a consistent, secure and efficient manner.
- Manage and maintain your cloud/hybrid IT infrastructure from the application level down to your network foundations.
Moving to the cloud is not an option?
We hear you, there could be any number of reasons why moving to the cloud is not an option for your company right now. In the meantime, technology is evolving at a faster pace than ever before. You need to keep up to ensure your IT infrastructure remains secure, your data safe and that everyone across the organization can work efficiently.
We design, implement, migrate and maintain the most demanding IT infrastructures, bringing in our expertise and our knowledge of a wide range of technologies, to meet all your business needs.
By leveraging our experience we can assist you in many different ways:
- Upgrading your VMware virtual environment, deploying Skype for Business server, migrating to Windows 10 or redesigning your network topology.
- Managing day-to-day IT operations can be a daunting task, especially if you have limited resources and staff. With our managed services model we take responsibility for part or all of your day-to-day IT operations, letting your company’s strategic resources focus on initiatives that are core to your business while benefiting from reduced operational costs, speed, and flexibility.
- You may have noticed that some applications or systems don’t quite behave as expected, sometimes leading to downtime or poor performance. Perhaps you already have invested a significant amount of time and resources to solve the problem unsuccessfully. We are up for the challenge! By leveraging our knowledge of every building block of a modern IT infrastructure, we will:
↳ Help you identify the root cause(s)
↳ Present you with temporary workarounds as well as long term solutions and implement them
Our services – M&A and spin-off projects
IT Integration in the context of M&A projects
When planning for a merger or an acquisition operation it becomes essential to account for all technological aspects.
A merger actually offers a rare opportunity to rationalize the IT portfolio, which is why, at OViX Tech, we are committed not only to be efficient (doing things right), but more importantly to be effective (doing the right things), to seize this moment to strengthen both companies’ competitive advantage.
In this context, properly integrating both companies Information Systems is essential to the success of the entire operation. This is why we have developed a set of software solutions included in OViX Tech’s M&A framework that our IT integration experts leverage to streamline and automate part of the process, allowing them to save precious time.
IT infrastructure design, implementation & migration in the context of spin-off projects
By design, one of the key goal in a corporate spin-off project is for the new entity to become fully autonomous. Similarly to M&A projects, dealing with all technological aspects is absolutely essential to ensure this autonomy can be achieved before the Transitional Service Agreement (TSA), that is typically signed between the new entity and its parent company, expires.
It also offers a unique opportunity to redesign the entire IT infrastructure, which usually is a long and complex process.
In addition to the design and implementation of the new infrastructure, effectively planning and managing the migration from the “old” environment will be a key success factor. OViX Tech M&A framework’s software solutions also help with this process by significantly reducing the number of manual actions required in this context.
At Ovix, we believe that to be successful these types of strategic transitions require more than a purely technical approach: dealing with change management or governance, to only name two additional aspects, is also key. Our M&A framework includes a transition management toolkit that goes beyond the technical aspects and includes several tools (reports, score cards, questionnaires, …) to facilitate this transition.
Feel free to contact us if you are interested in knowing more about our approach: we will be happy to discuss your needs and determine together if OViX Tech’s M&A/spin-off services are a good fit for your business or organization.
Why choose us?
On the cutting edge
We are passionate about IT and learning is in our DNA.
We are committed to always staying ahead of the curve in order to advise you better and to ensure your IT environment is futureproof. And honestly, we wouldn’t have it any other way!
We put your business at the core of our approach, understanding your needs and objectives comes first.
We design, implement and maintain IT solutions to meet your business goals making sure IT is an enabler rather than a roadblock.
We are interested in building trusted, long term relationship with our clients.
We believe establishing and maintaining trust requires delivering uncompromised quality services and will settle for no less than full customer satisfaction.